Do you have peace about your eating habits concerning sugar? If not, you are not alone! It is time for a sugar detox.
Emotional eating often goes hand-in-hand with sugar addiction. The picture below shows the percentages of sugar sources in our diets today:
I understand sugar addiction well. There was a time when I could eat a whole Pepperidge Farm Coconut cake by myself!
But the Lord delivered me. And I know He can deliver you too.
Take our powerful course, the 14-day Sugar Detox Challenge and get support in our TBYT members-only private Community.
The Bible tells us about the power of support against enemies:
Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken.– Ecclesiastes 4:12
Members will discover:
- The heart issues that drive emotional attachments to sugar
- How to break the mental strongholds that keep the cycle going
- A specific action plan with the best way to detox from sugar, breaking the biological and emotional attachments to sugar for good
To join us in the challenge, take these steps:
1. Enroll in the Take Back Your Temple Christian weight loss program.
2. Login to the private Member site with the user name and password you will receive via email. The Community appears by default and you will see the post about the Sugar Detox challenge at or near the top of the page.
3. Within the post, you will see the instructions about participating in the challenge.
I’m excited about the challenge and looking forward to partnering with you!
Be Blessed with Health, Healing, and Wholeness,
Author of the Take Back Your Temple program
P.S. Do you struggle with overeating sugar? If so, you are not alone!
Overcoming sugar addiction was a key factor on my journey to losing 85 pounds and dropping from a size 22 to a size 8.
In our 14-day Sugar Detox Challenge online course (inside the Take Back Your Temple program), you’ll get the same success strategies and support to gain peace in your eating habits and achieve lasting weight loss.
“Prayer for Weight Loss”