Struggling with overeating at night? Many people are struggling too!
I understand binge eating at night well. Once I ate a whole Pepperidge Farm Coconut cake by myself!
In my own study on overeating at night, I discovered that there are three types of night eaters:
In my case, my pattern was a Social/Sleepy eater.
However the Lord delivered me this bondage. And I know He can deliver you too.
Take our powerful course, the Overcoming Night Eating Challenge and get support in our TBYT members-only private Community.
Members will discover:
- The types of night eating patterns
- A plan to overcome each pattern
- Prayer, support, advice, and accountability each day of the challenge
To join us in the challenge, take these steps:
1. Enroll in the Take Back Your Temple online program.
2. Click Community from the Member Dashboard and you will see the post about the Overcoming Night Eating challenge.
3. Within the post, you will see the instructions about participating in the challenge.
I’m excited about the challenge and looking forward to partnering with you!
Be Blessed with Success,
Author of the Take Back Your Temple program
P.S. Do you struggle with eating too much sugar? If so, you are not alone!
Overcoming sugar addiction was a key factor on my journey to losing 85 pounds and dropping from a size 22 to a size 8.
In our 14-day Sugar Detox Challenge online course (inside the the Take Back Your Temple program), you’ll get the same success strategies and support to gain peace in your eating habits and achieve lasting weight loss success.
“Prayer for Weight Loss”