Welcome to the Stirring Words podcast resource page! Here are some of the resources and recipes mentioned in various episodes.
- Sprinkled Clean by Judi Ulrey: Sprinkled Clean book available on Holy Health Club website
- God's Word is Food by Kimberly Taylor: God's Word is Food book available on Amazon.com
-> Article: Dining with the King of Kings
-> Article: Encouraging Scriptures: Who I Am in Christ
- The Weight Loss Prayers by Kimberly Taylor: The Weight Loss Prayers book available on Amazon.com
- The Anxiety Relief Scriptures by Kimberly Taylor: The Anxiety Relief Scriptures book available on Amazon.com
- Janelle Keith (Getting Stronger: Waiting and Trusting episode): The Janelle Keith Website, Amazon Author page
- Barb Raveling (Getting Stronger: Stronger through Struggle episode): BarbRaveling.com Website, Amazon Author page
- Cathy Morenzie (Getting Stronger: Stronger through Community episode): Cathy Morenzie Website, Amazon Author page
- Victoria P. Davis (Spiritual Warfare in Weight Loss: Righteousness episode) Amazon Author Page
Invest in Slimming Foods: Eat Fat, Get Slim Episode
- 1 Avocado Peeled, Pitted, and chopped
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Clove Garlic, Chopped
- Teaspoon Salt
- Dash Pepper Or Cayenne
- Olive oil/water to thin dressing per your taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth; add water and/or olive oil until mixture is at your preferred level of consistency.
- 1 ¾ C dried split peas (1lb pkg)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 can chicken broth (14 1/2 oz)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp. poultry seasoning
- 10 grinds fresh ground pepper
- 2oz. lean ham chucks (optional).
Combine all ingredients except ham in the crock pot. Cook on high for 6 hours and VOILA! Fabulous
split pea soup! Add ham in last 30 minutes.
Facing your Giants Episode
Getting Stronger: Claiming your Identity in God Episode
Article: Who I Am in Christ
Getting Stronger: Strength through Obedience, Pt. 1
Article: Is Sugar Addiction a Sin?
Fitness from the Heart: Be a Sheep
Video: Do Sheep Only Listen to their Shepherd's Voice?
Wikipedia: Chris the Sheep (Overgrown Wool)
Hope in Him
Articles: What are you Hoping In?
Music: He will Hold me Fast
The Anxiety Relief Scriptures: Introduction
Assignment: Assess your speech according to the guidance in the image below.
The Anxiety Relief Scriptures: Hope in the Word
Research Paper: Physical Fitness: A Pathway to Health and Resilience
Embracing Grace: Our New Identity in Christ
Don't forget to subscribe and share with your favorite podcast platform.