A young lady in our neighborhood had a positive idea recently that can help keep your neighborhood safe and clean, plus may even help you drop a few pounds walking.
She gave away some reach grabbers and mini waste bags to those neighbors who wanted them, which I did.
I walk regularly anyway, but now when I go walking around the neighborhood, I just “walk ‘n grab”! I think of Matthew 5:16:
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
A “walk ‘n grab” is great because:
- Walkers can pick up litter and help keep their neighborhoods clean
- They can help keep their neighborhoods safe as they look for any suspicious activity
- The grabber can double as a walking stick to help keep stray dogs away
- Walkers can get healthier and maybe even lose pounds as they walk consistently (i recommend 5 days a week, 30 minutes minimum)
- Walkers can make their neighborhoods more livable and perhaps increase property values through improving the neighborhood’s appearance
I hope you’ll join me through starting your own ‘Walk ‘n grab’.
Be blessed in health, healing and wholeness,
Creator of the Take Back Your Temple program
What s fantastic idea!